HYPR Named 10 Times in 2019 Gartner Research
HYPR is also an exhibitor at the Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit, taking place December 10-12, 2019 in Las Vegas, NV.
HYPR was mentioned 10 times in Gartner research in 2019. We are proud to be recognized by Gartner in these 10 reports and believe this recognition is a validation of the worldwide passwordless transformation taking place right now across businesses of all sizes. Clients of Gartner may access the following 2019 Gartner research reports that name HYPR at the following links :
- Gartner “Technology Insight for Biometric Authentication,” Ant Allen, 16 October 2019
- Gartner “Invest Implications: ‘2020 Planning Guide for Identity and Access Management’,” Frank Marsala, 11 October 2019
- Gartner “Market Insight: How Sensors Drive New Interactions in the Future Connected Home,” Roberta Cozza, et al, 3 October 2019
- Gartner “Decision Point for B2E User Authentication,” Paul Rabinovich, 24 September 2019
- Gartner “Hype Cycle for Mobile, Endpoint and Enterprise Wearable Computing, 2019,” Michael Silver, 2 August 2019
- Gartner “Hype Cycle for Identity and Access Management Technologies, 2019,” Ant Allen, 2 August 2019
- Gartner “Hype Cycle for Digital Banking Transformation, 2019,” Alistair Newton, 1 August 2019
- Gartner ” Hype Cycle for Frontline Worker Technologies, 2019,” Rob Smith, 31 July 2019
- Gartner “Technology Insight for Phone-as-a-Token Authentication,” Ant Allen, 29 April 2019
- Gartner “Top Security and Risk Management Trends,” Peter Firstbrook, et al, 31 January 2019
About Gartner Identity and Access Management Summit
At Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit, attendees will learn how to deliver successful IAM programs that takes business wherever digital transformation leads. Gartner analysts will talk about the latest strategies, tactics, and trends pertinent to IAM executives, managers, and architects.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.